Client Success Manager
Courses – Stockholm
As a member of the Global Sales Team, your primary focus as Client Success Manager will be to assist the Courses Team and be in charge of all post-sales functions.
You will be expected to provide excellent customer service, create long-term relationships with our clients and support the team with a proactive, nothing-is-impossible attitude.
Responsibilities and tasks
- Manage all post-sales activity including answering emails/phone calls about the courses, invoices, venue, location, accommodations etc.
- Provide excellent pre - and post sales customer service and support
- Create participant lists and manage course updates (from potential re-bookings to cancellations)
- Create and distribute welcome packages to clients
- Support the finance department regarding matters around invoices and vendor forms etc.
- Greet and welcome our clients to the venue and support our facilitation team during the courses
- Ownership of client journey and relationship following course completion
- Be a part of our evaluation and customer satisfaction activities
- Be involved in marketing and sales activities when support is needed
Experience and Competence
- Higher Education required
- 2+ years experience within customer service and/or sales
- A natural affinity for communication in person, over the phone and in writing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- The ability to think big but also to execute well; be nimble and quick on your feet
Skills and behaviours
- Natural doer and problem solver
- Proactive organiser and strong attention to detail
- Charismatic, positive and truly passionate about your work, people and education