Client Relationship Manager
Courses – Stockholm
As a member of the Global Sales Team your primary focus will be to consult customers to help them find the optimal Hyper Island course offering. You strive to meet sales goals and work with lead generation/marketing activities. You have a holistic approach to the sales process and are a real doer with a nothing is impossible attitude.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Nurture relationships to inspire, inform and convert leads into customers
- Communicate with leads/customers proactively to drive sales
- Deliver against ambitious sales targets consistently, while prioritizing and delivering outstanding sales experience to Hyper Island’s customers
- Manage customers and your sales activities through our CRM database (Hubspot)
- Have the ability to work effectively in a team as well as the ability to work independently to optimize quality and efficiency in the sales process
- Report to Head of Courses
Experience & Competence
- 3+ years previous work experience within sales, telemarketing or customer support.
- Higher education required.
- Experience in taking customers through a complete sales process.
- A natural affinity for communication in person, over the phone or in writing.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically. Any additional language is a plus.
- A proven drive to reach out and interact with potential customers.
- Experience in helping customers assess their needs and in guiding them to the right solution.
- The ability to think strategically yet execute relentlessly; be nimble and quick on your feet.
- Experience from working with CRM systems, Hubspot is a plus.
Skills & Behaviours
- Excellent sales and communication skills, the ideal candidate is a natural networker.
- Ability to develop and nurture relationships.
- A flexible mindset with attention to detail.
- You’re an entrepreneurial self-starter who can work proactively and independently.
- Strong business acumen and commercial instincts.
- You’re charismatic, positive and truly passionate about your work.
- Well-organized, focused and proactive.
Full time, starting as soon as possible.