Learning Designer & Facilitator, Stockholm
Program Management – Stockholm
Want to create unique learning journeys? Where discovering, applying and reflecting are core elements? That help students develop skills and knowledge they can apply in the real world? If so, read on
Hyper Island specializes in digitally driven business transformation by training individuals and organizations to thrive when it comes to technology and digital, innovation and creativity, leadership and culture.
Even after more than two decades, Hyper Island remains true to its original vision and guiding principles and our team works hard to empower a new generation of changemakers. At the heart of the global Hyper Island organization are our schools for digitally-oriented creatives, who distil talent into a variety of industries every day.
Hyper Island is a place where a diverse mix of talented people come to do their best work. We pride ourselves on spreading our passion for lifelong learning around the world, and we know our company runs on the hard work and dedication of our passionate and creative employees.
As a Learning Designer and Facilitator / Program Manager at Hyper Island, you are will be a thought leader, innovator, creator, organiser and strategist. You’ll take on the responsibility for putting together transformative learning experiences for our students. You’ll work in close collaboration with other program managers and industry specialists as well as taking the lead for operational and administrative processes.
Does this sound like you?
- You enjoy leading processes and are a keen collaborator.
- Coaching comes naturally to you.
- You believe in the potential of experience-based learning.
- You can plan and deliver projects, using available resources.
- You have a genuine interest in learning design and facilitating processes that support individual, team and professional growth.
- You have a creative mindset and positive attitude towards digital technology.
- You have a demonstrable knowledge of experience-based learning.
- You have at least 2-3 years’ full-time experience within learning design and/or group facilitation.
- You possess a genuine interest in creating effective collaboration and nurturing sustainable teams.
- You have experience from working with project management.
- You have a native or near-native level of English, written and verbal.
- Ideally, you have experience from the creative and/or tech industries.
- Ideally, you are familiar with Understanding Group and Leadership (UGL)
- facilitation, as Hyper Island methodology is based upon UGL.
Responsibilities and tasks
- Design and facilitate learning journeys for Hyper Island students – individually and in teams.
- Plan, deliver and assess programs in a way that supports the goal and is in line with Hyper Island methodology and the requirements of Swedish Yrkeshögskolan (Yh) authorities.
- Actively grow and maintain a professional network of speakers and collaborators.
- Continuously work with budgets, forecasts and cost controls.
- Plan and lead annual quality development.
- Participate in and lead the application process for new and current programs, as well as the admission process for new students.