Learning Designer & Facilitator, Stockholm
Program Management – Stockholm
Hyper Island methodology is deeply rooted in "Experiential Learning", the process of learning new skills, knowledge, behaviors, and attitudes through active reflection after the experience itself.
"Hyper Island is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity"
Program Manager, Learning Designer, Facilitator,
As a Program Manager you are responsible for designing and facilitating the student's learning journey. Your task is to design transformative learning experiences for our students.
You are a process leader, collaborator, creator and organiser. Coaching leadership comes naturally to you and you have a strong belief in experience based learning. You can plan, lead and deliver projects within given resources. You have a genuine interest in learning design and to facilitate processes that support both personal and professional growth.
You will lead the operational and administrative process of the program. You will work in close collaboration with the Team of Program Managers alongside our industry network.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Design and facilitate the learning journey for the students in program, both individually and in teams
- Plan, deliver and follow up the program in a way that supports the goal of the program and is inline with Hyper Island methodology and the requirements of the YH authorities
- Actively grow and maintain the professional network of speakers and collaborators from the creative industry.
- Continuous work with budget, forecast and cost control.
- Plan and lead the yearly quality development for the program.
- Participate in the process of applying and re-applying for new and current programs, and in the admission process for new students.
- A certain extent (5-25% of full time) of co-designing and facilitation for sessions within Hyper Island Executive (i.e. Master Classes and Leadership Programs etc).
- Actively participate and develop our team culture.
- A genuine interest in education and experience based learning
- At least 2-3 years full time experience within learning design and/or group facilitation.
- A genuine interest in creating strong collaborations and sustainable teams.
- Profound understanding of experience based learning
- Native/near native in English, written & verbal.
- Experience in project management.
- Experience from the creative and/or tech industry is a plus.
Start date: ASAP
Please note that if we find the right candidate the application process may be closed earlier than stated. Please present your application in English.
You should apply even if you don’t think that your credentials are a 100% match with the position description. We are looking for relevant skills and experience, not a checklist that exactly matches the position itself.