Learning Designer & Facilitator, Stockholm / Program Manager
Want to create unique learning journeys? Where discovering, applying and reflecting are core elements? That help students develop skills and knowledge they can apply in the real world? If so, read on
As a heart of the global Hyper Island organisation is our long term programs, distilling digitally-oriented talent into a variety of industries all over the world. Since 1995 Hyper Island has remained true to our vision and guiding principle, “Learn to Learn”. We encourage and empower new generations of resilient change-makers. Our reputation is word of mouth, by our alumni and clients.
You’ll take on the responsibility of leading transformative learning journeys for individuals in programs. You’ll work in close collaboration with other program managers and industry specialists as well as taking the lead for operational and administrative processes. You are willing to do the work it takes to develop effective teams.
Does this sound like you?
- You know how to lead challenging processes.
- Team is everything.
- A Coaching mindset comes naturally to you.
- You know the potential of experience-based learning.
- You are able to plan and deliver projects using available resources.
- You have a genuine interest in learning design and facilitating processes.
- You have a genuine interest in individual, team and professional growth.
- You have a creative mindset and positive attitude towards digital technology.
- You are comfortable also in unpredictability and change.
- You have demonstrable knowledge of experience-based learning.
- You have at least 2-3 years full-time experience within learning design and/or group facilitation.
- You possess a genuine interest in supporting effective collaboration and nurturing sustainable teams.
- You have experience from working with project management.
- You have a native or near-native level of English, written and verbal.
- Ideally, you have experience from a creative and/or tech industry.
- You know UGL.
- Design and facilitate experience based learning journeys – individually and in teams.
- Plan, deliver and assess programs in line with Hyper Island methodology and MYH.
- Actively grow and maintain a professional network of speakers and collaborators.
- Continuously work with budgets, forecast and cost control
- Plan and lead annual quality development
- Participate in and lead the application process for new and current programs, as well as the admission process for new students.
The Programs Team in Stockholm are currently 12 people born or raised in different parts of our world, speaking Swedish is a plus but not a must. We encourage you to apply even if you do not meet the description %100.