Digital Marketing Manager
PR & Marketing – Stockholm
Looking for meaningful work where you can have an impact? HI is the place for you. You will work with passionate people who have massive pride in what we do.
Hyper Island is looking for a data and results driven marketer to drive parts of Hyper Island’s marketing funnel. You will be expected to independently initiate, lead and execute marketing & communications activities.
This includes attracting traffic, converting that traffic into new leads, and together with the student recruitment team, nurture those leads into students. Basically you are a digital marketing nerd at heart and love experimenting with new technology, adapting to the latest algorithms, testing the latest creative, UX and design trends and digging into the data to help you achieve our marketing KPIs. You have a deep knowledge of SEO, SEM and CRO as well as display, native, paid social and remarketing
- Develop and execute digital marketing plans to help Hyper Island increase lead generation across its whole product portfolio
- Aide in managing our website, CMS platform, and analytics tools with an eye to driving conversion
- Monitoring and continually improving our SEO strategy along with our partner company
- Report on performance and key KPIs such as ROAS, CPA, CR% as well as make investment recommendations to leadership
- Follow up and measure conversion data to optimise the recruitment funnel communication.
- Lead the development and implementation of paid search advertising, including adwords, and social media platforms
What You Bring
We want a person who is willing to get stuck into the work and is the go to person for digital marketing on the team:
- 3+ years experience in Online Advertising
- Knowledge of Google's platforms (Analytics, Adwords, console)
- Proven experience managing paid media budgets and channels (SEM, PPC, display, remarketing, paid social)
- Knowledge of account based marketing, Marketing Automation tools such as Hubspot is an asset.
- Reliable, organized and outcome-oriented
- Sociable, ambitious and optimistic
- Collaborative team player
- Entrepreneurial, develop plans and opportunities from scratch
- Passion for digital industry and innovation
Start first quarter 2019.
If you have questions about the role contact: email@example.com
We will review all applications in English.
Interviews are ongoing.