Chief Marketing Officer (CMO)
PR & Marketing – Stockholm
Join the Hyper Island family as our new CMO. We all come together to create positive change in the world.
Join the Hyper Island family of passionate, open-minded colleagues, curious students, amazing alumni, driven collaborators, and smart clients. We all come together to create positive change in the world.
We are looking for you, a passionate leader with magnificent skills in marketing a global brand. You will be responsible for the Hyper Island brand and the voice of our students, alumni, collaborators, and clients. You will lead the work to shape and grow our reach and sales. This is a big responsibility and probably really challenging. We also know that it will be lots of fun.
This is a huge task, we know. You will do brilliantly since you bring your experience and you have all of us to support you. Of course you have a passion for people and collaboration, interest in new technologies, a curious mind and a head and a heart that can grow our global marketing team.
As our CMO, you will be a member of the global leadership team and in charge of all aspects of the Hyper Island brand and marketing activities. You will shape the future of Hyper Island and will work closely with product owners, local managing directors, global management team, sales and recruitment leaders.
The role calls for a combination of strategic planning and analytics, experience from working actively with acquisition, retention, and engagement, together with strong leadership skills.
What you’ll do
- Execute brand activities, ensure brand guidelines are used and oversee copywriting.
- Create and maintain a marketing strategy and processes that support business objectives and alignment between markets.
- Lead marketing efforts with a mix of colleagues, agencies, freelancers.
- Lead a growing and diverse team of five marketing specialists.
- Set and manage the global marketing budget and objectives.
- Lead the conceptualization of marketing initiatives.
- Measure and evaluate marketing activities and investments and report progress to management and the organization.
- Create scalable processes that ensure best practices in lead generation across markets.
What you’ll need
- Passion and experience in building a global brand.
- Strong experience from leading a marketing, sales, or communication focused team.
- Experience with international coordination of large-scale digital projects or products, websites, platforms, e-commerce, or equivalent.
- Confidence and resilience to push through strategies in an international complex organization.
- Ability to lead yourself and others toward results.
- Capability to build relationships and communicate clearly.
- Experience with user research, advertising, acquisition channels, CRM, partnerships, social media.
- Experience with buying consultancy services and online advertising.
- Experience in PR and working with agencies
- Fluency in English is required.
Start date: asap
We will review all applications in English.
Interviews are ongoing.