Client Relationship Manager (MA Programs)
Master's Programs – Stockholm
Hyper Islands’ Global MA Business is growing, and we’re looking for our next team member to help us fuel even more growth! As a member of the Global Sales Team your primary focus will be to consult customers to help them find the optimal Hyper Island course offering. You strive to meet sales goals and work with lead generation/marketing activities. You have a holistic approach to the sales process and are a real doer with a nothing is impossible attitude.
Responsibilities & tasks
- Nurture relationships to inspire, inform and convert leads into customers
- Communicate with leads/customers proactively to drive sales
- Deliver against ambitious sales targets consistently, whilst prioritizing and delivering an outstanding sales experience to Hyper Island’s customers
- Manage customers and your sales activities through our CRM database (Hubspot)
- Have the ability to work effectively in a team as well as the ability to work independently to optimize quality and efficiency in the sales process
- Some traveling might be required
- Report to MA Product Sales Manager
Experience & Competence
- 3+ years previous work experience within sales, telemarketing or customer support
- Bachelors required, Masters preferable
- Experienced in taking customers through a complete sales process
- A natural affinity for communication in person, over the phone or in writing
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically. Any additional language is a plus.
- A proven drive to reach out and interact with potential customers
- Experience in helping customers assess their needs and in guiding them to the right solution
- The ability to think strategically yet execute relentlessly; be nimble and quick on your feet
- Experience from working with CRM systems, Hubspot is a plus.
Skills and behaviours
- Excellent sales and communication skills, the ideal candidate is a natural networker.
- Ability to develop and nurture relationships.
- A flexible mindset with attention to detail.
- You’re an entrepreneurial self-starter who can work proactively and independently.
- You have strong business acumen and commercial instincts.
- You’re charismatic, positive and truly passionate about your work.
- Well-organized, focused and proactive.
- Full time, starting as soon as possible.
About Hyper Island
Hyper Island is a progressive learning institute that challenge companies and individuals to grow and stay competitive in an increasingly digitized world. We specialize in business transformation within the areas of tech & digital, innovation & creativity, leadership & culture. Our range of immersive programs and courses seeks to equip participants with the necessary knowledge and skills to lead the change and begin a journey of lifelong learning.
The need for this type of education and training is substantial and continues to increase across all industries. As a result, Hyper Island has grown exponentially during the last 20 years and is continuing to do so. We started off in a small Swedish town called Karlskrona then expanded to Stockholm, London, Manchester, Singapore, New York, and Sao Paolo.
If you’re motivated by working in a dynamic and forward-thinking company that constantly challenges status quo we’d love to hear from you!