As a member of the Global Sales Team, your primary focus as Client Success Manager will be to assist the Master Program Team and be in charge of parts of the admission process, post-sales functions and the administrative tasks for student submissions. You will help host part time MA students on their campus days, and also be a point of contact for our full-time MA students in Stockholm.
You will be expected to provide excellent customer service, create long-term relationships with our clients and support the team with a proactive, nothing-is-impossible attitude.
Responsibilities & tasks
- Manage all post-sales activity including answering emails/phone calls about invoices, venue, location, accommodations, visa etc.
- Provide excellent pre - and post sales customer service and support
- Take care of parts of the admissions process such as communicating with Teesside University
- Create and distribute welcome packages to students
- Support the finance department on MA student invoice matters
- Help host the campus days for part-time students
- Assist our Stockholm full time students with administrational matters
- Partake in our customer evaluation as well as customer satisfaction data collection
- Engage in marketing and sales activities when support is needed
Experience & Competence
- Higher Education required
- 2+ years experience within customer service and/or sales
- A natural affinity for communication in person, over the phone and in writing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- The ability to think big but also to execute well; be nimble and quick on your feet
Skills and behaviours
- Natural doer and problem solver
- Proactive organiser and strong attention to detail
- Charismatic, positive and truly passionate about your work, people and education
- Full time, starting as soon as possible.
About Hyper Island
Hyper Island is a progressive learning institute that challenge companies and individuals to grow and stay competitive in an increasingly digitized world. We specialize in business transformation within the areas of tech & digital, innovation & creativity, leadership & culture. Our range of immersive programs and courses seeks to equip participants with the necessary knowledge and skills to lead the change and begin a journey of lifelong learning.
The need for this type of education and training is substantial and continues to increase across all industries. As a result, Hyper Island has grown exponentially during the last 20 years and is continuing to do so. We started off in a small Swedish town called Karlskrona then expanded to Stockholm, London, Manchester, Singapore, New York, and Sao Paolo.
As our team is growing we are looking for new superstars in our sales departments. As a Client Success Manager, you build relationships with clients from around the world. You'll be part of a team responsible for communication and information to a number of different stakeholders; schools, universities, companies and individuals, while searching for our next cohort of excellent students.
If you’re motivated by working in a dynamic and forward-thinking company that constantly challenges status quo we’d love to hear from you!