Account Manager Learning Partnership
Learning Partnerships – Stockholm
Are you eager to create rewarding learning experience for Hyper Island students and organizations? Then you might be who we are looking for to join our team!
Be one of the key recruiters for Learning Partners for Hyper Islands programs and act as an internal link for coordination between Learning partner companies, Program Managers and Industry Leaders. You will be bringing in interesting and exciting challenges from organizations for the Hyper Island students to work on during their studies.
Responsibilities & tasks
- Take part in the creation of the yearly outline and overview of the Learning Partner projects.
- Coordinate with Program Directors, Industry Leaders and Program Managers on an overall scale for the Learning Partner concept.
- Be the key point of contact for Learning Partners in front of a project, during and after the project.
- Quality assure that briefs are in line with Program Curriculums, manage Learning Partner expectations, follow up with Learning Partners and perform evaluation.
- Bringing in the bulk of the sponsoring Learning Partners and keep track of potential clients; NGO's, startups, scaleups, SMB's as well as bigger companies.
- Overall responsible for the onboarding of Learning Partners.
- Shares responsibility with the Learning Partnership team for the budget and to reach the yearly goal.
- Take part in the development of the marketing plan for the Learning Partnership program as a whole in different marketing channels.
Experience & Competence
- Relevant industry experience (minimum 3 years). Preferably applied in a digital, marketing and/or sales role within the digital industry.
- 3-5 years experience of sales.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
Skills and behaviours
- Excellent skills in coordination and project management
- Practices clear communication
- Practices self leadership
- Strategic and goal oriented
- Has a natural aptitude for communication and disposition for networking
- High energy, attention to detail, valuates high quality, has the ability to organize effectively.
- Full time, starting as soon as possible.
- You will be based in Stockholm but will be expected to be able to do some business travel. An already refined skill in working virtually and globally is a huge plus.
For questions regarding this position please contact Anna Nying at email@example.com
About Hyper Island
Hyper Island is a progressive learning institute that challenge companies and individuals to grow and stay competitive in an increasingly digitized world. We specialize in business transformation within the areas of tech & digital, innovation & creativity, leadership & culture. Our range of immersive programs and courses seeks to equip participants with the necessary knowledge and skills to lead the change and begin a journey of lifelong learning.
The need for this type of education and training is substantial and continues to increase across all industries. As a result, Hyper Island has grown exponentially during the last 20 years and is continuing to do so. We started off in a small Swedish town called Karlskrona then expanded to Stockholm, London, Manchester, Singapore, New York, and Sao Paolo.
As our team is growing we are looking for new superstars in our sales departments. As a Product Sales Manager, you build relationships with clients from around the world. You'll head a team responsible for communication and information to a number of different stakeholders; schools, universities, companies and individuals, while searching for our next cohort of excellent students.
If you’re motivated by working in a dynamic and forward-thinking company that constantly challenges status quo we’d love to hear from you!