Program Management – Stockholm
As Programs Administrator you are creating the structure to support Program Managers in their mission to provide a transformative learning experiences for our students. You are a planner, a doer, a collaborator, a clear communicator, a questioner, a team player and above all: an organiser. You live and breathe administration, constantly on the lookout for the most effective and fun way to do things.
Responsibilities & tasks
- Ensure that the Programs administration is conducted in a streamlined fashion, questioning every step along the way, and finding ways to make our work more fun.
- Provide guidance to Program Managers with regards to rules and regulations from Yrkeshögskolan.
- Support students with their logistics inquiries; creating proof of studies, insurance and internship documentation.
- Perform grade entries, create diplomas and other graduation requirements.
- Manage and create the Programs Steering Committee documentation.
- Partake in team development, reflection and feedback sessions.
- Champion the Programs evaluation activities, building surveys, reporting results.
- Conduct all reporting to authorities and the like (Yrkeshögskolan, CSN, Mecenat, Lynda, etc).
- Share the Programs administration duties with two other fantastic Programs administrators, based in Stockholm and Karlskrona.
Experience & competence
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills in English (Swedish a strong asset).
- Previous work experience within administration.
- A natural affinity for communication, team building and experience based learning.
- Complete University degree or similar Higher Education.
- Strong knowledge of Google products (Google Docs, Google Sheets, etc).
- You should apply even if you don’t think that your credentials are a 100% match with the position description. We are looking for relevant skills and experience, not a checklist that exactly matches the position itself.
Skills and behaviours
- A genuine interest in administration, planning, grid creation and tracking.
- Attention to detail and ability to self organise.
- Ability to develop and nurture long term relationships.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proactive and can think outside of the box.
- A love for questioning how things are done and disturbing the status quo.
- Strong skills in self planning and reporting out.
- Flexible, funny, team player.
Full time, starting as soon as possible.