Student Relationship Manager - Master Programs
Master's Programs – Stockholm
Hyper Island's Global MA Business is growing, and we’re looking for our next team member to help us fuel even more growth! As a member of the Global Sales Team, your primary focus will be to consult with customers to help them find their optimal Hyper Island Program offering. You strive to meet sales goals and work with lead generation/marketing activities. You have a holistic approach to the sales process and are a real doer with a nothing-is-impossible attitude.
Responsibilities & tasks
- Nurture relationships to inspire, inform and convert leads into MA students
- Communicate with leads/customers proactively to drive sales
- Deliver against ambitious sales targets consistently, whilst prioritizing and delivering an outstanding sales experience to Hyper Island’s customers
- Manage customers and your sales activities through our CRM database (Hubspot)
- Have the ability to work effectively in a team as well as the ability to work independently to optimize quality and efficiency in the sales process
- Reports to the MA Product Sales Manager
Experience & Competence
- 2+ years previous work experience within sales, telemarketing or customer support
- Bachelors required
- Experienced in taking customers through a complete sales process
- A natural affinity for communication in person, over the phone or in writing
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically. Any additional language is a plus.
- A proven drive to reach out and interact with potential customers
- Experienced in helping customers assess their needs and in guiding them to the right solution
- Experienced in working with CRM systems, Hubspot is a plus.
Skills and behaviours
- Excellent sales and communication skills.
- Ability to develop and nurture relationships.
- A flexible mindset with attention to detail.
- You’re an entrepreneurial self-starter who can work proactively and independently.
- You have strong business acumen and commercial instincts.
- You’re charismatic, positive and truly passionate about your work.
- Be nimble and quick on your feet
- Well-organized, focused and proactive.
- Full time, starting as soon as possible.
About Hyper Island
Hyper Island is a progressive learning institute that challenge companies and individuals to grow and stay competitive in an increasingly digitized world. We specialize in business transformation within the areas of tech & digital, innovation & creativity, leadership & culture. Our range of immersive programs and courses seeks to equip participants with the necessary knowledge and skills to lead the change and begin a journey of lifelong learning.
The need for this type of education and training is substantial and continues to increase across all industries. As a result, Hyper Island has grown exponentially during the last 20 years and is continuing to do so. We started off in a small Swedish town called Karlskrona then expanded to Stockholm, London, Manchester, Singapore, New York, and Sao Paolo.
If you’re motivated by working in a dynamic and forward-thinking company that constantly challenges status quo we’d love to hear from you!