Programme Leader Full Time Digital Management Masters Stockholm
Master's Programs – Stockholm
You will engage with a crew of enthusiastic & dedicated Masters Students full with potential, within your role you work with Industry Leaders to unpack this potential as individuals & a crew.
Are you ready to lead the future? The Hyper Island Masters team are looking for a Programme Leader to join them an run the Stockholm Full Time course. You will be leading a crew of students from a diverse base. Currently in the Manchester full time they have students from all over the world, an average of 27 nationalities, ages range from 23-55 and backgrounds varying from Strategy Designers, Project Managers & CEOs to Graphic Designers & Philosophy graduates. The students are encouraged to seize their potential and many go on to work at companies such as Deloitte, Mural, the NHS, GOV.uk and more along with taking the entrepreneurial spirit and starting their own companies, consultancies or joining startups.
You will be designing their learning journey, facilitating their travel and interacting with them and some incredible Industry Leaders & speakers who you will co-design the course with. You will engage clients and align their expectations with those of the students to create a great learning environment
We need an engaged, autonomous leader who can work well in teams, a person passionate in new ways of learning, a people person who loves to create and broaden their network, a fast thinking, detail driven driver of the rollercoaster ride of the course.
The Deadline to apply is Weds 24th April
- Ensure the Masters programmes meet the qualification learning outcomes
- Work with industry leaders and academics to develop innovative and challenging projects for students
- Identify interesting speakers and workshop leaders from the creative and digital community
- Work with businesses and organisations to develop live briefs for student projects
- Support students through their learning journey to fulfill their potential within industry and academic pursuits
- Facilitate student group development sessions including reflection and feedback sessions
- Follow and manage the assessment and moderation process in accordance to our partner University guidelines
- Supervise some students during their industry research project (equivalent to a Masters thesis)
- Build networks with industry professionals to support the design and delivery of the programmes
- Perform applicant interviews during the student recruitment process
- When appropriate working with our business clients on transformation programmes
- Manage the programme delivery budget and administration, reporting on a regular basis
- Significant experience of designing and delivering experience based learning workshops/programmes
- Facilitating groups and supporting teams to work effectively
- Project management and budget responsibility
- Masters degree and an understanding of level 7 education
- Delivering courses in higher education and/or post-graduate education
- Experience of teaching or facilitation in a similar role
- Prior Academic Assessment knowledge
- A network of contacts working in brands, digital, tech, creative, media or communications industries
Initially this will be a one year fixed contract.