Student Recruiter @ Growing Creative Business School
Master's Programs - Stockholm
Support and generate student sales to the Hyper Island schools in Sweden and the UK, by proactively contacting people interested in Hyper Island.
This is a high activity sales role in a team responsible for building relationships with leads from all around the world while searching for our next cohort of excellent students. Your primary focus will be lead outreach, handling customer enquiries and to complete sales via phone, email and occasional information meetings. You will strive to meet sales goals but also work with inbound sales optimisation and other lead nurturing activities. You’d be expected to have an holistic approach on the sales process and to be a real do-er with a nothing is impossible attitude.
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Drive sales via outreach and communication with incoming leads via phone and email.
- Take on ambitious sales targets and see them as an opportunity to contribute to Hyper Island’s success.
- Nurture relationships to inspire, inform and convert leads into customers.
- Proactively manage our CRM database (Hubspot) to ensure quality and reporting.
- Work effectively in teams but also maximize the individual potential to optimize quality and efficiency of the sales process.
- Reporting to the Director of Admissions, Europe.
Experience and Competence
- 1+ years previous work experience, preferably within sales/recruitment, telemarketing or customer service.
- Experience of taking customers through a complete sales process.
- A natural affinity for communication in person, over the phone or in writing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Any additional languages are a plus.
- A proven drive to reach out and interact with potential clients.
- Experience in helping clients assess their needs and guide them to the right solution.
- The ability to think big but also to execute well; be nimble and quick on your feet.
- Experience from working with CRM systems, Hubspot is a plus but not essential.
- Bachelor's degree required.
Skills and Behaviours
- Excellent sales and communication skills, the ideal candidate is a natural networker.
- Ability to develop and nurture relationships.
- A flexible mindset with a sense for attention to detail.
- You’re an independent self-starter.
- Strong business acumen and commercial instincts.
- You’re charismatic, positive and truly passionate about your work.
- Well-organized, focused and proactive.
- Full time, starting as soon as possible.
For questions regarding this position, please contact Crystal Wong at email@example.com or +46 733347861.
About Hyper Island
Hyper Island is a progressive learning institute that challenges companies and individuals to grow and stay competitive in an increasingly digitized world. We specialize in business transformation within the areas of tech & digital, innovation & creativity, leadership & culture. Our range of immersive programs and courses seeks to equip participants with the necessary knowledge and skills to lead the change and begin a journey of lifelong learning.
The need for this type of education and training is substantial and continues to increase across all industries. As a result, Hyper Island has grown exponentially during the last 20 years and is continuing to do so. We started off in a small Swedish town called Karlskrona then expanded to Stockholm, London, Manchester, Singapore, New York, and Sao Paolo.