Join the Hyper Island family of passionate, open-minded colleagues, curious students, amazing alumni, driven collaborators, and smart clients. We all come together to create positive change in the world.
Hyper Island is seeking an Accountant / Redovisningsekonom to the office in Stockholm. This is a macro and micro position that requires the ability to improve and develop financial policies and procedures as well as the daily duties of regular bookkeeping.
- Produce and monitor Accounts Receivable invoices
- Monitor outsourced vendor invoices
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations and other balance sheet accounts
- Report and pay monthly taxes and VAT
- Monitor and manage bank accounts, cash flow, credit card statements, accruals, internal controls
- Support in bi-weekly cash flow statements/predictions
- Update finance manuals and procedures on an annual basis
- Process and manage payroll
- Assist in producing annual reports
- Bachelor's Degree or extensive vocational accounting education
- Minimum of 3 years of bookkeeping/accounting experience
- Knowledge and experience in Swedish GAAP
- Thorough knowledge and experience of at least one finance system
- High level of proficiency in Excel
- Solid knowledge in English and Swedish
- Knowledge of basic group consolidation
- Ability to tackle emerging challenges with a collaborative, creative and strategic approach
- Team player capable of working collaboratively and independently
Full time, starting as soon as possible.
Interviews are ongoing.
About Hyper Island
Hyper Island is a progressive learning institute that challenges companies and individuals to grow and stay competitive in an increasingly digitized world. We specialize in business transformation within the areas of tech & digital, innovation & creativity, leadership & culture. Our range of immersive programs and courses seeks to equip participants with the necessary knowledge and skills to lead the change and begin a journey of lifelong learning.
The need for this type of education and training is substantial and continues to increase across all industries. As a result, Hyper Island has grown exponentially during the last 20 years and is continuing to do so. We started off in a small Swedish town called Karlskrona then expanded to Stockholm, London, Manchester, Singapore, New York, and Sao Paolo.